Many jailbreakers will be searching for the best tweaks to add to their freshly broken jailbroken idevice. I have many hours devoted to Cydia tweaks so I have gone through my entire library to create this playlist. The playlist provided below are the most elite tweaks available for any idevice. These are the best tweaks. Hope you enjoy. If you see I have forgotten a tweak you think should be on the list, please leave it in the comments below.
Top iPhone 4S Cydia Tweaks
- Protube –watch youtube videos in the browser and save them directly to your iPhone.
- Onebyone Contacts- user can delete contacts from the address book by swiping left to show delete button.
- OnebyOne Safari – delete bookmarks from the browser by swiping left to show delete button.
- IntelliscreenX- This is a must and my all time favorite. It adds RSS feeds to notifications. Shows twitter, Facebook directly on Lockscreen. This tweak cost $9.99 but is worth every cent. Must have tweak
- Action Menu- adds copy/paste to idevice. User can create favorites and tweet using Action Menu.
- ColorKnob – Select the color of the slider you want to add to your lockscreen. There are ten colors to choose. You can also increase slider length which looks great on iPad.
- Zeppelin- change the logo in the status bar to anything you wish. It comes with several logo icons to choose from such as batman, Angrybirds, and many others. Favorite Tweak
- Zephyr –allows user to multi-task by swiping from page to page. The user can change the number of fingers to use for a slide such as one, two, or three fingers to slide. You can disable inside certain apps. Favorites
- NCSettings –adds different toggles to the notification center such as WiFi, volume, brightness, Bluetooth, and more. This is on of my favorites.
- 10. PKGBackup – saves the users Cydia tweaks the same way iTunes saves apple apps. This way the user can restore all apps at once from a backup. The backups can be created manually or by setting a scheduled time through the tweak. Must have Tweak.