Finally, you have jailbroken your iPad 3. Now what? Which Cydia Tweaks should be added on the iPad 2 or iPad 3? Below you will find a list of the ten must have tweaks for the ipad 3. These tweaks will help the function of your iPad as well as improve usability.
Top iPad 2/ iPad 3 Cydia Tweaks 2012
- 1. PKGBackup – saves the users Cydia tweaks the same way iTunes saves Apple store apps. This way the user can restore all apps at once from a backup. The backups can be created manually or by setting a scheduled time
through the tweak. Must have Tweak.
- SBSettings – set an activator to open by swiping status bar. This tweak has toggles for turning on/off Bluetooth, brightness, WiFi, and others. It can be themed by doqwnloading a them in Cydia and the user can ad more toggles by downloading in Cydia.
- IntelliscreenX- This is a must and my all time favorite. It adds RSS feeds to notifications. Shows twitter, Facebook directly on Lockscreen. This tweak cost $9.99 but is worth every cent. Must have tweak
- Action Menu- adds copy/paste to idevice. User can create favorites and tweet using Action Menu.
- Swipe Safari – surf the internet by swiping and tapping screen. The settings allow the user to adjust settings to double tapping, single tap, swipe left, or right to go from page to previous page. It really makes surfing the internet more enjoyable on the iPad. Favorite Tweak. It has a full screen option for eliminating the address bar for viewing complete full screen.
- Zeppelin- change the logo in the status bar to anything you qwiash. It comes with several to choose from such as batman, Angrybirds, and many others. Favorites
- Zephyr –allows user to multi-task by swiping from page to page. The user can change the number of fingers to use
for a slide such as one, two, or three fingers to slide. You can disable inside certain apps. Favorite
7. DashboardX – user can add different widgets for use. Add widgets such as clock, calendar pro, and others. Makes springboard more usable.
8. Winterboard – user can theme the idevice. The themes can be downloaded in cydia for free and some are paid.
9. NCSettings –add toggles to notification center. You can also use with dashboard for adding the toggles to dashboard.
10. Protube –watch youtube videos in the browser and save them directly to your iPhone.
Feel free to leave a comment below of you favorite tweak. Watch the video reviews of the Cydia tweaks for better understanding.
Watch the playlist below for the top videos for Cydia Tweaks on the iPad 2 or iPad 3.