Best [FREE] iOS 10 Hacks without Jailbreak or Computer
‘Whether you jailbreak or not doesn’t matter with these best iOS 10 hacks. Any iOS users will be foolish to pass up these new features added with no extra charge without a jailbreak needed. We have all heard the complaints about jailbreaking and how it can damage your iOS device. Well whether you are on that side of the fence or not doesn’t really matter. There’s a hack out now that everyone should grab before Apple blocks and makes it unusable.
Added March 26, 2017: Check out our latest Best Five [Paid Apps Free] iPhone 7\7+ Jailbreak [YaluNotHappening] Cydia Alternatives 2017 [All iOS 10 – 10.2 Devices]
Suggested: Delete Apps you plan to add ++Apps for such as Instagram, Twitter, or Youtube. Only use the new hacked app
If you are a fan of Spotify, Twitter, Instagram, or Moviebox it’s definitely worth the five minutes it will take to install these. I’m almost certain once Apple catches wind of this happening they will find a way to stop it. Because at the time of this post-TweakboxApp had already ben installed over 5 million times. That’s a lot of extra money Spotify and the others are losing so I’m sure Apple will be getting a phone call as soon as possible if they haven’t already.
Update: New Sites to get iOS 10 Hacks much better. These do not require a computer of Jailbroken device either. Check them out.
The main tweak you will need to install o get all the others is called tweakboxapp.com. Let’s take just a few moments to walk you through the installation and then you can begin enjoying all the freedom of these wonderful applications yourself at no cost.
How to install Spotify ++, Twitter ++, Instagram ++ using No Jailbreak or Computer
- Open Safari on your iOS 10 browser and enter tweakboxapp.com
- Once you have loaded the page tap “get the app”
- This will start the download of the tweak box app on your springboard.
- After the installation completes you will need to “trust” the profile under settings>general>profile and device management
- Find the profile last install and tap it and hit trust
- Now you can open the Tweakbox app from your screen.
- Tap Tweakbox App and let it load up. Now you need to tap on the section at the top which is labeled “tweaked apps”
- Scroll down until you find whichever application you need to install now
- As the applications are installed you will start to see the check mark beside the ones which have completed.
- You will see popup just tap “ok”
- Tap the app you want to install
- Tap “Install X”
- As you install each the apps you will need to “trust the profile for each one before they will work properly. So if one doesn’t work most likely that’s the issue.
- However, I did have an issue as I was installing mine and had to close it by tapping the home button twice and swiping up. This allowed it to load up fresh and reload everything again. It seems to fix my issue so I thought I would share this info.
15. Once the new icon loads on the screen you are ready to begin enjoying the new features for that application.
Please keep in mind you will have two icons identical after installing these new apps for Spotify, Twitter, and Moviebox if they were installed prior to adding the new tweaked app. So keep this in mind. If you open the wrong one the new features will not be accessible from the original application.
Check out our video tutorial for installing these tweaked apps also. We always appreciate a share and follow on social media.