PixlRec Screen Recorder Available in TuTuApp
Have you been looking for a new Screen recorder? Just a way to record your screen period? Check out a few other screen recorders available below. There are many different screen recorders available. It really depends on the style you are looking for and what you can to do inside the application itself. Grab a few of the post below and check them out first hand. We have put together a review od several different screen recorders available.
Top iOS 10 Screen Recorders Available Worth Trying
Screen Recorder App Explanation in the eyes of Apple
Keep in mind Apple doesn’t allow Screen recorder applications in the iTunes app store. Therefore making it necessary for developers to share them in places such as TuTuApp or their own sites. Apple will also revoke the certifications to try to shut them down. However, in most cases, the developer will have the app back up running in only a few hours. So its best to keep a few of these apps on hand just in case you need to record when Apple has gone on a revocation attack.
***Install TuTuApp Helper First
How To Install TuTuApp Helper on iOS 10 No Jailbreak/Computer Needed
**This must be installed using the Safari Browser
Step 1: Open Safari and enter http://tutuapp.vip in URL
Step 2: After the TuTuApp home page loads tap the ”regular” section along the top right side
Step 3: After tapping the regular category you should get a green “download “button at the bottom the screen
Step 4: Tap green download button to start the download for the tutuapp helper. After the app installs you will need to “trust” the profile
Step 5: Open settings > general > profiles & device management –from here you will need to “trust” the profile. This will allow the app to open afterward. Choose the profile title “Winner Media Co, Ltd.”
Step 6. Now you should be able to open the TuTuApp and enjoy. Keep in mind after downloading new apps from the TuTuApp you will need to “trust” profiles if they refuse to open. Sometimes they do it automatically and other times you need to manually trust them. Just keep this in mind. Should you download an app from inside TuTuApp and it refuses to open simply repeat step 5 for the newly downloaded application.
TuTuApp offers a VIP service and these same great features for Android users. So if you have an Android tablet or phone and want to get all these same awesome hacks on it just use the Android version.
Once the TuTuApp Helper App has been installed users can now search for the PixlRec App and install.
How To Install PixlRec Screen Recorder App on iOS 10 iPhone, iPad, iPod
- Open Safari Browser and type in the URL tutuapp.vip or click the link
- Tap regular button to install the free tutuapp
- Most likely you will need to “trust” the profile before the tutuapp will open so don’t think there’s an issue.
- Open settings > general > profiles & device managements inside here you will “trust” the profile. You should see something asking you to trust along the center of the screen. Tap it and when you get a popup tap “trust” again.
- Now the tutuapp should open
- In the search box at the top of the tutuapp enterPixlRec Screen Recorder
- Tap PixlRec Screen Recorder
- Now tap the green button at the bottom of the screen “install”
- This will add the PixlRec Screen Recorder icon app to your screen
- Now you can open the PixlRec Screen Recorder and enjoy
- Once the PixlRec Screen Recorder app installs you are ready to use. Open the app inside and you can change some of the settings such as recording 720p, 1080p, 1440p
- It also has options for including audio or not. In most cases, users will want to use the audio for explaining tutorials or recording gameplay commentary.
Overall, PixlRec Screen Recorder app looks to be one of the best recorders so far. However, at the time of this post, I was having issues getting it to save the recorded video. But keep in mind the app has only been available a few hours. I’m sure the developer will tend to these issues and have it recording properly in no time.
Be sure to leave us a comment and let us know what you think about PixlRec Screen Recorder.