Apple yesterday released a new update for iMovie in the Mac App Store with a few bug fixes and minor improvements. In addition, it has also updated its Xcode tool for developers that fixes various bugs and improves stability.
The major new changes introduced in the latest version of iMovie for Mac is the ability to change the font, size, and color of new titles introduced in iMovie version 10, ability to add speed effects to your video using the adjustment bar, crop and rotate clips in events and now you have the option to sort events in the sidebar according to the date.
Here’s the full changelog of iMovie version 10.0.2:
- Option to sort events in the sidebar by date
- Change the font, size, and color of new titles introduced in iMovie version 10
- Double-click a transition in the timeline to adjust its duration
- Crop and rotate clips in events
- Add speed effects using the Adjustments Bar
- Option to smoothly transition in and out of speed effects
- Fixes issues that could cause iMovie to quit unexpectedly
- Resolves issues that could cause sharing to fail
- Improves reliability of search when using partial or multiple search terms
- General usability improvements on computers using certain languages
You can get the iMovie app for Mac from the App Store for $14.99 while the update is free for existing users.