Top Ten Cydia Tweaks Users Need First Thing for Yalu Jailbreak iOS 10 | iOS 10.1.1 | iOS 10.2
The first thing users want to do after Jailbreaking their devices is start installing tweaks. One thing users need to be aware of, the more repos added and the more tweaks added the slower Cydia loads plus the slower the device will run. It could cause Cydia to crash or start the dreaded infinite Apple loops on the devices. Having issues like these check out our fixes called Fix Apple Loop On iOS Devices Easy[Video] iPhone|iPod|iPad. Need help Downgrading iOS 10.2.1 to 10.2
Where to get Best Sources and Tweaks for [Yalu 10 to 10.2] 2017
Getting the proper tweaks and repo’s are a must have. That’s why we have put together two post every jailbreaker should read below
- Top Cydia Sources 2017
- Top Ten Tweaks for Yalu Jailbreak 2017 -which is the one you are reading now.
The Repo list is the most important for the fact that without the correct repo’s installed you can not find the tweak you are looking period. So be sure to install the repo’s before going off to search for the top ten tweaks below. We have added each repo beside the tweak to make it simple. Grab the Top Sources for 2017 post above and install the repo’s you plan to use often and only use the minimum. This will keep both Cydia and the iOS 10 device running properly and at it’s best.
Top Ten Cydia Tweaks All Users Need First Thing for Yalu Jailbreak iOS 10 | iOS 10.1.1 | iOS 10.2
- Activator developed by Ryan Petrich, is one of the most popular and for good reason. This one tweak can actually replace the need for hundreds of small tweaks. Activator has been updated for iOS 10 with some awesome new features which include features such as support for the sleep gestures, incorporated Fingerprints with Activator, and list goes on. Honestly, this is the one tweak every jailbreaker should install. If I was ask to choose only one tweak I could install on my device this would be it.
- BarrelRoll -This is by developer Ryan Petrich and also free too in the repo http://rpetri.ch/. He’s truly developed some of the best tweaks available in Cydia. BarrelRoll let’s users add different animations to the springboard when swiping through each screen of the device. It’s also one of the most popular tweaks in Cydia not to mention an attention getter. Anyone, who may see your iPhone’s animations will ask how to get it on theirs.
- BlackKeyboardEverywhere (rishanan.github.io, Free) This tweak adds a black keyboard across the entire device. Probably more of a looks than a tweak for function. Either way it’s nice to have and looks better overall. Besides, its FREE.
- WinterBoard Lets
users change the appearance of their iOS devices through themes. There are thousands of different themes in Cydia. From something as simple as a theme for only settings menu to changing the way the entire device. For example, through Winterboard it’s possible to have iPhone looking like an Android device using Winterboard Themes. Some of the themes are free while the more in depth themes will cost a couple bucks. Users should also know the themes which cost money are the most updated and taken best care which also provide the best help.
- PowerDown Customizer available in BigBoss Repo for $0.99. lets users choose what the want to do when power off the device. It adds options for power off interface such as respring, reboot, safe mode, and lock. This can be extremely helpful when only needing to restart.
- AntiTracker -This is Free in BigBoss Repo and new for iOS 10. This tweak not only lets you keep track of friends and family you may want to know the location for but tells you when someone has checked our location. So definitely well worth checking out. [Favorite by Me]
- FlipControlCenter -Free by Ryan Petrich add repo http://rpetri.ch/repo/. Allows users to add more toggles or switches to their ControlCenter toggle bar making it much more convenient to toggle on and off services. It just makes sense to have these toggles available in controlcenter and Petrich felt the same. Check out CCToggles which goes along with FlipControlCenter to add icons for apps in the toggle bar.
- ShyDock Free in BigBoss Repo. Adds the Mac Style dock, which hides the dock by default, to iOS devices. Awesome look and great way to have more room to look at springboard.
- MultiAction $1.49 in BigBoss Repo users will be happy to learn they can move more than one app icon at at time from screen to screen or into folders. Yes, you will be able to move multiple icons at one time. This will make iOS housekeeping a breeze and must have on your device.
- OTADisabler (add repo cydia.ichitaso.com, Free). Although this tweak is in beta it’s definitely one users need and should have. Avoid updating iOS and losing your jailbreak. This tweak will prevent users from updating and those popups from bugging the shit out of you.
We will be adding many more tweaks as developers update us and update their tweaks. If you find a cool tweak that’s been updated for the Yalu jailbreak era please leave a comment below on this post or shoot us an email.
Did you find a tweak you thought was helpful?? Is the post #bullshit? If you found it helpful please leave a comment and let us know. We love to get encouraging comments.
Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google +. We always share the latest updates on our social media sites. It’s the best place to stay informed, no questions ask. Need help? Feel free to leave a comment below. We will do our best to get your questions answered asap.