Top 5 FREE Cydia Tweaks April 4, 2017
This week’s top five tweaks are all free. This should be great for everyone. However, if you missed the Springtomize 4 release, be sure check out that review here. Springtomize 4 Cydia Tweak Review: Profile feature Added Plus More
Best Five Tweaks of Week
- UsagebarX removes the double stack status bar when tethering or using hotspots and such on your iOS 10 device. This gives the user three options for the blue double stack bar. It can be made transparent, smaller size, or hidden. This is shown in the video review below.
- CCNoFloating – makes the control center full size removing its floating status in the center when pulled up.
- EnhancedSwitcherClose – allows the user to add much-needed features to the app switcher. For example, users can customize this tweak to respring when the home screen card is swiped upward. There are several different options users can choose from different parts of the app switcher. I recommend downloading this tweak and playing around with it. I’m sure you will find a use or two for it.
- i8Corners– adds customizations for the corners under the settings menu. Users can add rounded corners or sharp corners. These are the predicted corner styles for the new iPhone 8 or iPhone X. Who know’s? Repo needed: http://antiquebeta.github.io/
- PowerCaller – definitely my favorite of the five tweaks. This allows users to input a contact of choice under settings to override the mute function when getting calls, Even though the phone may be muted this contacts call will ring or text will notify you. This is extremely useful and something I’m certain Apple will steal from the jailbreak community like they have so manny other things.
Be sure to check out the video review below. Let us know which tweak is your favorite in the comments section. Did we miss a cool tweak?