Have a jailbroken device is cool, to say the least. But to have an awesome jailbroken device is the bomb. Do you want to be the bomb? Check out these top 20 Cydia tweaks we have shared today. These are some of the top tweaks which developers have been updated and new tweaks which have just been released in Cydia. So be sure not to miss out on the best iOS 10.2 Jailbreak Tweaks released thus far. How to find your Cydia ID.
Check out every single tweak below and few of its best features in the video below. Be sure to subscribe and favorite before leaving. This literally has taken me all day to do. It’s a great deal of work and we appreciate all the support. That’s why we do what we do because you are awesome.
Top 20 Cydia Tweaks Yalu Jailbreak iOS 10 to 10.2 February 2017
- AppCon a great tweak for changing the icon wallpapers to be whatever you want with only the tap of a button. It can just as easily be restored to original icon covers should you want to. $0.99
- Banner Sounds 10 – add repo (tateu.net/repo) allows users to change the banner sounds of the notifications to be whatever you wish on a per app basis. Users can build profiles to use at different times and change them with just a tap of a button and no time.
- Barrel – definitely one of the tweaks that probably won over more jailbreak users than any one tweak in Cydia. Adds animation to the screen as you swipe from one page to the next. $1.99
- Eclipse 4 – the dark mood for iOS 10 which Apple promised but never delivered. This tweak is available for $1.99
- Free iWidgets App -allows users to download different widgets to ad to the screen. This is very easy to use and doesn’t require any skills other than tap the screen to place the widget where you want it placed.
- Lithium Ion -a great way to add a bit of flavor to the battery icon in the springboard. This tweak has several different themes to choose and doesn’t require a respiring to enable or change the themes.
- Noctis 10– the dark mode for Control Center. It has a toggle to turn it on\off added to control center making it really fast to use. This works great with Eclipse4. Noctis iOS 10 cost $2
- Palert probably my favorite out of all these listed here. Its available for $0.99 and adds ATV style notifications to iOS. Looks so good with some of the other tweaks mentioned in this post too.
- TypeStatus 2 -add repo(cydia.hbang.ws) another one of my favorites listed here today. This will show in the status bar when another person is typing back or send a message or read the message you just sent. Great way to know if what you are sending is being read. Much better and faster than read receipts.
- Callbar $3.99 – this is a great phone app. Can be set to come on with Activator making it a much faster way to make a call. Its definitely worth getting.
- iWidgets -works with Free iWidget App. This is a great way to add the date, time, or weather to your screen in a location where you have empty space.
- Battivator – a great way to save battery power. Users choose up when to turn on/off specific items such as Bluetooth, wifi, and more when a certain battery level has been reached.
- TinyPlayer Pro– truly the smallest music player available for iOS 10. It stays on the screen when you open other apps and can be set to come on/off with an activator action.
- OpenNotifier 10 – add repo(tateu.net/repo) This is one of those tweaks which makes you wonder why Apple didn’t include this in iOS 10. A great way to check for new calls, iMessages, Emails, and much more by glancing at the status bar. Users may also choose different icons to use for each option.
- Circle Icons -just as you think. It makes circles for icons inside settings. A great way to add customization to your iOS 10 device.
- RunMario– eliminates the ability of Run Mario to know you are playing on a jailbroken device.
- Moveable9 – add repo(tateu.net/repo) don’t ask why its not 10- anyway its a cool tweak for moving items around in the status bar or put more space between the items you have there now.
- BetterShutDown – also another obvious- adds different options for shutting iOS 10 device down such as respring, reboot, and shutdown.
- SingleLineDate– puts the date and day on one line in Notifications Center
- TeltX – locks photo so others looking cant swipe to next photo. Great way to keep other photos from prying eyer when showing a photo to a friend.
Pretty awesome list of Cydia Tweaks for iODS 10. We hope you found a couple you can use and keep on your device for a while. Did we miss a good tweak? Let us know below in the comments.