Since it entered the mobile device market, the Apple Company had its share of operating systems. Called the iOS, somewhere great, others less so, but always, the company was focused purely on usability and user experience. That is the reason why iOS 9 comes loaded with great features, but many of these are not that well known. Because of this, here are the top 10 iOS 9 tips and tricks for any user, both those who are experienced in this OS and those who are completely new to it.
10. Settings Search iOS 9 has the option of a search box in the settings itself. This way, users can easily find the setting mode with only a keyword or app name.
9. Live Photos This iOS 9 option comes with the iPhone 6S class of devices and it is able to produce a short video of 1.5 seconds accompanied by sound. This creates animated GIF images that are really a lot more vibrant.
8. Drag to Select Instead of tapping to select a photo, with the drag to select, iOS 9 users can select a whole page of photos and do whatever they want with them. To do this, they simply need to drag their finger across the columns and rows.
7. Using the Lowercase Keyboard with Ease This option brings to the table a feature of the keyboard showing the lowercase letters on the keys when the shift is not active. This was sorely missing in previous versions.
6. Apple Pay Wallet Quick Access With iOS 9, accessing the Apple Pay Wallet was never easier. Now, a simple double push on the designated home button will allow the app to pop up, ready for use.
5. Stopping the Shake to Undo Option iOS 9 takes back the very annoying option of shaking to undo, which can be turned off in the Accessibility section. This will stop many unwanted undo moments that were regular before.
4. Cellular Assist – iOS 9 will automatically spot a bad WiFi signal and switch back to a cellular data connection. This means that from now on, no WiFi connection has to be bad.
3. Photo Scroll With the latest upgrade to photo viewing, users will be able to scroll through their album’s content at the bottom row.
2. Safari Browser Ad Blockers With the i0S 9, there is a possibility of using third-party blockers for ads. This will stop anyone from getting ads they do not want to see.
1. Saving Websites as PFD Safari on iOS 9 also has a wonderful option of saving websites and web pages as a PDF, which can be easily accessed later on. Even better is the fact that the entire option takes a single tap on the share section.
With these top 10 iOS 9 tips and tricks, anyone will be able to take their use of Apple mobile devices to the next level.