Super Mario Run Tips (How To)
Super Mario Run has become a huge hit this holiday season. We are going to provide you with some tips and tricks to make playing more enjoyable you feel we have left out a teal please leave it in the comments below we will add it to the list.
How to Jump in Super Mario Run
- High Jump Tap and hold your finger on the screen.
- Wall Jump: Tap when Mario approaches a wall or comes to the edge. It’s an excellent way to grab coins above and below you.
- Normal Jump: Tap the screen have Mario jump to avoid hurdle.
- Mini Jump: Mario can jump really small obstacles himself.
- Spin Jump: Tap, hold and tap again on the screen in order have Mario spin and briefly stop in mid air.
Tips for Playing Super Mario Run
- Check after completing a level to see your score and how many enemies you defeated. These can be upgraded to coins. So keep an eye on this, it’s one of the most over looked ways to continue playing without running out of coins.
- In order to defeat bowser you must jump over him and land on an axe. This will cause the bridge he’s standing on to fall in return defeating him.
- Follow the arrows immediately. These are there so you know which way to go.
- When your in a bubble tap the bubble button at the top of the screen
- Be sure to sign up for a Nintendo account. This will help you with rewards such as extra coins, toad tally tickets, and your kingdom.
- Arrow Blocks show you where to find the most coins
- Super Mushroom is probably the most favorited power up of all. It causes Mario to grow big.
- Stars are probably the second most like power hop of all too. It allows Mario to run through anything without being killed.
- Bubbles: help you redo the act and make you the biggest in the game
Now that you have all these tips be sure to go share this with your friends on social media.