Springtomize 4 Review: iOS 10 Cydia Tweak
One of the most anticipated tweaks for the new Yalu Jailbreak is called Springtomize 4. Users can use Springtomize 4 to save space due to the fact it does so much. It’s definitely one of the largest tweaks in Cydia. It offers hundreds of different customizations and features for changing the look and appearance overall of the device. Springtomize 4 is also one of the tweaks many users have chosen to jailbreak n the past.
Springtomize 4 is available in BigBoss Repo as an update from Springtomize 3 for $1.99 or complete new install $3.99. Either way. we definitely recommend you check it out
Top Features in Springtomize 4
- Change the dock appearance and icon sizes
- Add different effects to the icons such as cover effect
- Change the size of the icons on the pages and dock
- Change the color of the screenshot background color
- Add changes to the Control Center such as hide unwanted items
- Nested Folders, Change Name of folders
- Change Animations on Lockscreen
- Add Animations when swiping through pages
- Hide items in Status Bar
Best Feature Added in Springtomize 4
Biggest Addition is Profiles: Once the changes have been made for a setup give it a profile name and jump between different profiles. It will require a respring but this makes it much simpler to do than going through an aging all the wanted features each time.
Springtomize 4 will definitely be one of the tweaks you find installed on my device at all times. It’s been my favorite tweak from the beginning and one of the reasons so many users still jailbreak today.
Check out the new Video Demo Below for a look inside Springtomize 4.