Luca Todesco Releases Jailbreak For iOS 10.1.1 [What Now?] Should I Jailbreak iOS 10??
This seems to be the question of the week. We have had many questions coming in about the newly released Yalu Jailbreak for iOS 10. Everyone wants to know whether it’s safe to jailbreak. But the only person able to answer this question is you. What does this mean? Well we can share the facts and what we think but in the end it’s up to you.
Top Five Reasons we think you should wait.
- This Jailbreak is Semi-Tethered. This means you will have to repeat part of the Jailbreak each time your iOS device is powered off in order to get Jailbreak back.
- The Certificate will have to be TRUSTED again after every 7 days on Apple Free account.
- This jailbreak isn’t stable
- Yalu Jailbreak for iOS 10 was not intended for the public or everyday user.
- RISK LOSING IOS 10.1 – 10.1.1 FIRMWARE
- No Mobile Substrate – This is what allows users to remove bad tweaks without restoring.
- Different stock and App store applications may not function, if they do at all.
Losing your firmware is the huge risk to trying this jailbreak now. If you can wait just a little bit longer I’m certain there will be a iOS 10 Jailbreak which the public can use.
Why run the risk of not having a jailbreak at all. It’s currently only available on the iPhone 6s, iPhone 7, and iPad pro. Just wait until Luca Todesco and Saurik release a stable jailbreak intended for the public. I think its safe to say if you install this jailbreak now you will have numerous bugs and issues with your iOS device.
What will you do? Let us know in the comments section. Also, follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get a tutorial for iOS 10 Jailbreak as soon as we think its ready for the public.