In order for Cydia Extender to work your certification has to be expired or revoked beforehand. Either way, you must have one or the other beforehand.
Cydia Extender is a new way to sign Yalu app without a computer. However, if you just download and use the stock version it requires an Apple dev account. We have a way around this so be sure to follow our guide below.
Disclaimer refers to post here: Personally, I think this is too much risk for most users. It’s quite difficult to complete, however, if you take one step at a time and follow the guide below you can do it. I do not recommend this for kids at all. It’s very easy to completely lose your jailbreak or brick the device. If users can accidentally delete Cydia they can fuck this up for certain.
Just to clear the air too. The methods shown in this =post are for Jailbroken devices only.
If you try to use Cydia Extender before revoking the certification or it’s expired you will get an error message. So iffy have tried and received an error which you definitely did, we have the fix.
How To Revoke Yalu Certification Time Early
- Download Cydia Impactor here on the Mac/PC you will be using. Even if you already have it installed open it and let the update occur. You will need to install and relaunch Cydia Impactor. This allows it to add Cydia Extender
- Connect the device to be revoked to your Mac/Pc using USB cable
- Open Cydia Impactor
- Click Xcode in Top left corner of Cydia Impactor
- Choose Revoke certificate
- Enter Apple ID and Password
- That’s it you have revoked the certification
Now that was easy enough. You are now ready to use Cydia Extender. If you are wanting to try out Cydia Extender check out our guide here called How To Sign Yalu on iPhone & Get Cydia Extender Running With No Apple Developer account