There are some instances wherein we find trouble with our devices and we have no other choice but to go into recovery mode. This may occur because of a hardware problem or a software corruption. Many devices, however, have encountered an issue with recovery mode as it can be tricky to get out of. Often, this is caused by a serious problem with your software that gets your phone stuck in recovery mode. And if you don’t know what you’re doing, you might end up losing valuable data on your device.
Thankfully, there’s one useful tool you can use to help you get out of the recovery mode without putting damage onto your device or personal data. With the help of Tenorshare Reiboot app, you’ll be able to get out of recovery mode and fix the iOS issue that caused the error in the first place. The best part about this software tool is that it comes with a free trial version.
What Issues Does Reiboot Fix?
Before getting into more details about this tool, it’s important to know what causes your iPhone to get stuck in recovery mode. The software does not only fix iPhone devices but also all other iOS devices. You can use the tool to help you fix your device when it gets stuck on these things:
- iPhone stuck on Apple logo
- iPhone stuck on “Connect to iTunes” screen
- iPhone stuck on Boot Loop
- iPhone stuck in headphone mode
- iPhone keeps restarting
- iPhone blue screen or blank screen
- And any other issues that may get your iOS device stuck at
But why does this issue arise? What causes your device to get stuck in the first place? Normally, the issue arises when your device’s OS prohibits your gadget from booting. Most people are unable to exactly determine what the problem stems from. However, it normally occurs during these procedures:
- Upgrading to a newer iOS version
- Running device on an expired or downgraded iOS version
- Restoring iOS device from backup
Easiest Way to Put iOS Device in Recovery Mode
If you encounter a black screen during any of the procedures mentioned, the simplest explanation to this is that your phone is encountering an issue. In some circumstances, you may need to restore your device. This, however, could let you lose valuable personal data that you already have on your device. To help you fix the problem, you need to put your device into recovery mode by following the steps:
- Switch off iPhone 7 by pressing and holding down the On/Off button on your device for 3 seconds.
- Confirm Slide to Power Off command by swiping to the right of your screen.
- Press and hold down the Home button on your device. If using an iPhone 7, do this on the volume down button.
- Plug device into Mac or Windows PC. Check that iTunes is running.
- Let go of the Home (or volume down on iPhone 7) button once you see a prompt to Connect to iTunes.
At this point, your device has entered the iPhone recovery mode and will allow you to restore your device. Now if you encounter an iPhone frozen at this point, you will need to use the Reiboot app to help you out so you do not end up losing all data.
How to Get Out of Recovery Mode Without Losing Data or Restoring iPhone
- Download and install Tenorshare Reiboot onto your computer (Mac or PC)
- Use a USB cable to connect your device to your computer
- Start the troubleshooting process by clicking on Enter Recovery Mode
- If the issue has been successfully fixed, you will see the Exit Recovery Mode option
- Reboot your device by clicking on Exit Recovery Mode
- This will automatically reboot your device
This process will help you get your phone out of the stuck Apple or iTunes logo. If the free trial version doesn’t resolve the issue, you might need to use the Reiboot iCareFone (iPhone Care Pro) version; which will set you back $39.95. But before purchasing this, you can still use the free trial so you can test it out.
Visit Tenorshare official website to get to know more about this tool today.