How to Recover Deleted Messages, Photos, Contacts and more on iPhone iPad iPod
We have all been faced with the dilemma of finding a deleted text messages or conversation in iMessages, which we needed for one reason or another. It’s now very easy to get this data or information back on your iOS device. Whether you need a photo or message that was deleted accidentally or purposely we have your answer.
Users can rest assure finding deleted text messages or photos is a simple task using Dr. Fone by Wondershare. This software makes retrieving old or lost data on your iPhone simple clicks away. So keep in mind when you are taking these photos of your “junk” for a significant other it’s possible for someone like me to find them again and put them on Twitter. No, it’s probably gonna be hard, no pun intended, to recognize who you are based on a picture of your “junk”. On the other hand, you will definitely know who’s “junk” that is going viral. LOL
Dr. Fone has many different options available and offers many great features in the trial version. However, we definitely see the paid version as being a tool iOS device users can benefit from buying. We hardly ever recommend our readers to buy a software but this tool has over 2K reviews with a 5-star rating. That alone should tell you just how great this tool is for retrieving lost or deleted messages and other data.
Three different options for Retrieving Data: (use the guides provided by Wondershare)
1: directly from the iOS device
2. iCloud backup
3. iTunes backup on computer
How to find lost or deleted messages on iOS devices Fast and Easy Way
- Connect the device using USB cable
- Run Dr. Fone Scan -this can take several minutes depending on the size of the device and the amount of content on the device itself. It can also depend on how many items you have chosen to scan and/or retrieve during the scan
- After the scan completes the data will appear inside Dr. Fone interface. Users may look through this and choose what they want to restore to the device or export to their computer.
- Dr. Fone offers the options to restore the info or data back to the iOS device or export to Mac/PC
Let us know what you think about Dr. Fone. Are you going to use it? Will you upgrade to the paid version? Be sure to watch our video tutorial to better understand how Dr. Fone works and how to recover lost or deleted text messages and other data.
Tips, an iPhone manager free will help you backup iPhone/iPad data by safely transferring to computer to prevent you from data loss.