How To Make Yalu102 Untethered Basically
One of the biggest gripes about Yalu Jailbreak 10.2 was it being semi-tethered. This means users will have to run the Yalu tool each time the device is powered off, or battery depletes, or 7 days time period ends for the certificate. Although, using the tool is as easy as just tapping the screen you will have people complaining about anything. It seems anymore it’s impossible to make people happy. You would think they would be over the moon just to have a jailbreak for iOS 10.2 but no that, not the case. No doubt, I will receive comments in the bad nature just for writing this post suggesting Yalu102 was untethered. Who cares? As long as it helps the readers who want to use this is all I care about. Bad comments really don’t bother me. Being online you must have thick skin or you will always be offended.
This method is as close to untethered Jailbreak we will ever have most likely now or anytime in the future. I think Apple is making it so hard no to Jailbreak period the thoughts of an untethered exploit are not existent now. So if you are going to jailbreak learn to be happy with what you have. The old days of jailbreaking are gone.
In order to make Yalu102 Jailbreak untethered basically install the new Cydia Extender Tweak by Matchstic, developer Matte Clark. This new version works flawlessly. We have made a video which shows how to install the tweak and use the tweak after installation. Be sure to subscribe and show your support.
How To install Cydia Extender (MatchStic) and Sign Yalu App No PC
**Be absolutely positive you have removed the earlier version of Cydia Extender by Julio Verne
**Yalu or other certificates may be revoked using Cydia Extender by using the troubleshooting feature. Inside here tap “revoke certificates”
Step 1: Add Repo: http://repo.incendo.ws
How to install Top Cydia Sources 2017 on Jailbroken Devices
- Open the Cydia Application you will have different options across the bottom of the screen 1. Cydia 2. Sections. 3. Changes 4. Manage 5. Search across the bottom screen
- Tap “manage” at the bottom of the screen inside Cydia. This will open a screen which has three options 1. Packages. 2. Sources. 3. Storage Tap “Sources”
- This will open a screen listing all the repo’s currently installed on your jailbroken device.
- In the top right corner tap “Edit” and “add” in the left corner. This will open a pop up which users can type in the url of the repo they wish to install. Inside the pop up box enter the url of the repo and tap “Add Source”
- After entering the url and tapping “add source” Cydia will download the information from the new repo onto your jailbroken device.
Step 2: install Extender Installer by MatchStic developer Matt Clark
Step 3: This will add Extender icon to Springboard. Open Extender App across the bottom of the screen you should see apps listed which need to be resigned. We are especially looking for Yalu App. You nay tap the “i” beside the app name to get info of the last date signed and such.
Step 4: Tap the “more” button and sign in using your Apple ID credentials to setup when you want to resign the apps.
Step 5: Users can choose the time frame they wish to resign the app 1-6 days. It must be resigned before the 7th day to remain to function.
Please share this so others can enjoy the Yalu app without the need of a computer and resign manually. We also would like you to follow us on Facebook ad Twitter.