Now that the latest iOS 8.1 update has been released, it’s about time that you learn how to jailbreak your iOS 8 or iOS 8.1 device on your own. This way, you won’t have to worry about having to pay someone to perform the jailbreak on your iPhone. If you can follow instructions carefully, you won’t need to pay anyone to help you jailbreak your device. All it takes is Pangu 1.2.0.
Here is a how to guide on how you can jailbreak your phone with Pangu 1.2.0:
- Before you do anything, make sure that you backup your device. If you don’t, you might end up losing your media or any other important files.
- Switch off Touch ID, Passcode and the Find My Phone feature from your device.
- Switch to Airplane mode on your phone.
- Make sure to download Pangu 1.2.0 version.
- Once downloaded, right click on the file and choose ‘Run as Administrator.’ It will automatically detect your device.
- Tap on the ‘Start Jailbreak’ button so you can get started on the jailbreak process.
- The next process will ask you to confirm the first three steps of this how to guide so make sure you’ve done them already. Once you have already backed up your device and switched to Airplane Mode, click on the button ‘Already Did’ so you can proceed with the jailbreak.
- Once it is finished, your device will reboot.
You will notice a Cydia app and a Pangu app on your apps. This will indicate that you have successfully done a jailbreak on your device. Now you can enjoy your jailbroken device without worrying about any charges.