Install Popcorn Time on iOS 10 No Jailbreak
One of the favorite past times is watching movies. What if you could watch Free movies on iOS 10 devices. That’s right. You heard me correctly. What better way to harness all the beauty in the iOS 10 devices screen high resolution. Grab a close friend or someone you want to get closer too and enjoy watching a movie on your iOS 10 device using Popcorn Time.
Most users are acquainted with the movie streaming app called Popcorn Time. But if you aren’t let me tell you a bit about Popcorn Time. Popcorn Time is a Multiplatform free software BitTorrent client that includes a media player. PopCorn Time offers a great alternative to subscription-based video streaming services such as Netflix. Many refer to it as the free Netflix. Want to know more about Popcorn Time check out what Wikipedia has to say here. We are going to help you install this awesome media streaming service on iOS 10 device with No Jailbreak required. We will be using a method called sideloading. This requires a couple things beforehand to get started.
Need help with Cydia Extender? Check out our dull guide below with all the fixes and errors in one one post.
- Download Cydia Impactor here (Windows, Mac, Linux available)
- Download Popcorn Time IPA file here from our download page. We have many other great items you may want to install so be sure to drop by the downloads page and leave us a comment.
How to install Popcorn Time on iOS 10 No Jailbreak
- Launch Impactor – you should see the name of your iOS device listed in the impactor popup box. If not try restarting the computer.
- Drag the IPA file from Popcorn Time Download onto the Impactor box. You can watch our video here to see how this is done.
- Enter Apple ID & password. This must be a legitimate working password. This 100% safe and your info will never be shared.
- You should see writing start to go across the Impactor box. The lets you know everything is going accordingly.
- After this process completes you will have to “trust:” the profile that was just installed before you can open the app. It will just crash over and over now beforehand. So open Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management -Find the email listed here. here you will need to tap “trust” in the center of the page and “trust” again.
- The app will now open. So go back out and Enjoy.
Check out some more great content below. Learn how to get free Music below. Please rake a moment to share this on social media as well.