Napster has risen from the grave. No, that was only a joke. Some of you may remember when digital music first began Napster caused this major uproar across the web and in the music world. They began to make all sorts of allegations but that’s a different story. Today we are sharing a method for getting Napster music 100% free. Now there’s a version out called Napster++ which has many more great features added included being able to get it free. That’s right, no monthly fee. Normally Napster cost $10/month. However, if that were the case you know we wouldn’t be sharing this today.
Napster++ is available in several of the different signing services but we are going to share Tutuapp.vip This is 100% free but you can upgrade to premium services and eliminate the ads plus he guarantees the apps to say signed 12 months I believe when you opt for the paid service.
Napster++ can also be found in signulous.com should tutapp not be available for some reason.
How To Install Napster++ App on iOS 10 iPhone, iPad, iPod
- Open Safari Browser and type in the URL tutuapp.vip or click the link
- Tap regular button to install the free tutuapp
- Most likely you will need to “trust” the profile before the tutuapp will open so don’t think there’s an issue.
- Open settings > general > profiles & device managements inside here you will “trust” the profile. You should see something asking you to trust along the center of the screen. Tap it and when you get a popup tap “trust” again.
- Now the tutuapp should open
- In the search box at the top of the tutuapp enter Napster ++
- Tap Napster ++
- Now tap the green button at the bottom of the screen “install”
- This will add the Napster++ icon app to your screen
- Now you can open the Napster++ and enjoy
- I recommend setting up an account for Napster++ rather than using your Facebook. I use my Facebook but it’s probably more prone to getting blocked so to prevent this from happening to you guys, just fix an account to login