Sideloading apps have gotten to be a pretty common topic in the iPhone tech world. It safe to say its not going anywhere and it offers a wealth add-ons for users unable to Jailbreak iOS 10.
Sideloading is basically the same technique every time so once you know the process all you need is the new IPA file of the app you wish to install.
Instead of walking you through the same process with each new app or add-on we find we will basically refer to the sideloading guide on the site for any newcomers and provide the IPA file needed to complete the process. Hope this works ok for everyone. If not, feel free to let me know in the comment section.
How To Install iCleaner on iOS 10 No Jailbreak
- Download Cydia Impactor here
- Download iCleaner IPA file here -be sure to visit the IPA hack page to grab more awesome apps to install here
- Follow our guide for How To Sideload iOS 10 Apps on iPhone & iPad using Cydia Impactor
- Replace the Pokemon Hack File used in the guide with the iCleaner IPA file here and it’s exactly the same.
- It basically comes down to dragging the IPA file onto Cydia Impactor interface and entering Apple ID & password
- If iCleaner refuses to open go to the next step
- You may need to visit settings > general > profile & device managements to “trust” the profile (if it’s the first time you have side-loaded)
- Hope you enjoy the new way of installing apps.