How to Re-Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Pangu
Jailbreaker and developer hacker, Luca Todesco has teased us in the past with jailbreaks for iOS but hasn’t really never released any jailbreaks or offered any public help for jailbreakers. That will be changing very soon. He has just released a tool which can help re-jailbreak the Pangu jailbreak on iOS 9.3.3.
The tool he has released can do some great things for iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak using Pangu. However, if you were still hoping for a Christmas miracle for jailbreak on iOS 10 you might be waiting until Christmas next year.
That being said let’s discuss a bit about what this tool can and can’t do:
It will help:
- Re-activate the Pangu semi-(un)tether on jailbreak devices.
- Work without the certificate restrictions
- Work through your mobile browser.
It will not help or Jailbreak:
- Jailbreak devices on running firmwares which aren’t supported by the Pangu jailbreak.
- Will Not install Cydia but only reactivate the jailbreak by Pangu
- Work on any 32-bit device (iPhone 5 or older).
- Make your jailbreak permanently untethered. This will be semi-untethered
This will replace the apps needed to re-jailbreak Pangu 9.3.3.
Users who wish to brave forward with this in hopes of getting there jailbreak back can visit the site. You will need to open the site from a mobile browser running iOS 9.3.3. Please remember you must be running iOS 9.3.3. If you aren’t certain which firmware you are running you can find in under the Settings>General>About
You may also find these helpful:
Please take a brief moment to share this news with all your social media friends. Help us get the word out. Let us know how it works for you the comments section below.