When you have limited amount of memory on your device, the last thing you want is to store temporary and useless data on it. Programs and apps like iCleaner Pro help remove all of these useless files from your phone. Until recently, such apps were only accessible to people with jailbroken iPhones but that’s no longer the case. Here are some tips on how to install iCleaner Pro on your iOS without any jailbreak.
Step 1 – Download
You will first need to download the IPA file of iCleaner Pro and store it on your device. You can easily find the latest version of the software online after a brief search. Download the software from a reliable source to ensure there are no bugs in it.
Step 2 – Install
After you’ve downloaded the program, you have to use Xcode 7 or Cydia Impactor to install the software on your iPhone with native OS. You can find detailed guides and tutorials on how to do that online so just follow the instructions carefully and your device won’t be affected by the installation.
Step 3 – Prepare to Launch
Once iCleaner Pro is installed on your device, make sure it runs on your device. For that, your device needs to trust the certificate on the program; once you’ve installed, just take the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the General tab and click on Profile and Device Management before choosing the name of the developer.
- On some iOS systems, you might have to go to the General tab, select Profile(s) and Device Management.
- Once you gain access to the Profile, click on Trust two times. This will ensure your device trusts the certificate and runs the program.
Step 4 – Launch
Once iCleaner Pro is installed, you can use it immediately to clean all useless files from your device. You just have to open the program and click on the Allow Temporary Files Cleanup option presented to you. The program will send you a notice immediately after you click on the option stating that all temporary files might be deleted and you should consider backing up all important data. Once you choose the confirm option, iCleaner Pro is ready for use.
Step 5 – Start
Now click on the Start Cleaning option to begin the process. Here’s a brief glimpse of what you can expect during the process:
- The moment you press the Start Cleaning button, a Fast Mode option will pop up. Simply press continue after you’ve read the information displayed.
- The clean-up process will consume considerable amount of battery so keep your device connected to a power source or have backup.
- Once completed, just click confirm.
Most people don’t realize this, but Apple devices tend to hoard data and store it in different locations. It’s not easy to track down every useless file and clean it from memory. It’s a good idea to use iCleaner Pro, especially if you have low storage capacity. You should install iCleaner if you want to use your device storage to its full potential.
Learn more awesome iOS tips in our iPhone Tips section.