How to Download Youtube Videos on iOS 10 iPhone, iPad, iPod No Jailbreak or Computer
One the favorite sites of many users today is called Youtube and for good reason. However, Youtube makes it almost impossible download videos using iOS devices without some type of added hack or tweak. Today we are sharing how to Download Youtube videos on iPhone running iOS 10 without jailbreak or computer. This hack is 100% safe and tested by us on our own personal devices. This does not require a Jailbreak. So if you are like so many of our readers currently who are running a non-jailbreakable version of iOS 10 this hack is for you. On the other hand, if you are Jailbroken now we have a great tutorial for getting free music on iOS 10 called How to download music Free on Jailbroken iPhone, iPad iPod running iOS 10. Be sure to check that out for a great way to get free music and much more.
How to download Youtube video on iOS 10 iPhone, iPad, iPod
- Download Tutuapp.vip or iHackOS Either will work. We prefer iHackOS because he’s a great friend of ours and awesome guy who will help anytime you need it.
- Open Safari and enter the address to one of the sites above in step 1. We will be using iHackOS. If you are using safari now on iOS device just click here for iHackOS
- After the app installs on device open settings >general>profiles & device management
- Tap the name iHackos > you will need to “Trust” profile before it will open
- Once you trust the profile you can now open the iHackos app
- Choose the Apps section across the bottom of screen
- Now tap ++Apps and choose the Youtube ++ App
- After Youtube ++ installs you will need to “trust” this profile too just as you did in step 3 -4 from above
- Once you “trust” the app’s profile you will be set to use the Youtube ++ app.
- Open Youtube ++, sign into Youtube ++ and enjoy!!!
Users can now download videos directly to their iOS 10 devices by tapping the download button Youtube ++ adds just under the video box. The downloads can be found at the bottom of the screen under “downloads” category.
How to Download Video or Video audio using Youtube ++ App
- Open Youtube ++ App
- Search song title
- Tap “download”
- Choose “audio”
- Open “downloads” category from bottom of screen
- Open and play to enjoy.
Youtube ++ Features
- Save YouTube videos to your iOS 10 device – be sure to save lots of iPhonecaptain videos directly to your iOS device to watch later when you don’t have service. LOL
- play Background of video sound
- Disable age restrictions- kids not you
- Block video Ads (requires donation)
- Hide video suggestions (Thankfully)
- Automatically replay videos (favorite feature myself)
- & so much more you will learn after you start using Youtube ++
Find a playlist you want to play through. Set the videos to autoplay and it will play the next video automatically or automagically. This options located just below the videos listed you searched for. Toggle this option to “autoplay”. This will keep the videos playing non-stop, one after the other in the chosen playlist or playlists you have created.
This method is great for downloading your favorite songs and just downloading the audio for listening to later.
One of the things that bug me about using Youtube ++ app and other ++ apps is the number of advertisements inside. Block these ads by using on of the techniques we share in our post called How to block ads Free on iOS 10 iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad, iPod
Leave us a comment below and let us know if the content we are posting is helping any. This is how we know what you want to read about or need. Also, if you can spare two seconds hit the share button and let all your friends know about this tip and show then how awesome you really are.