How To Get Paid Apps Free iOS 10 iPhone iPad iPod
We have many emails asking for this post so we decided to share it. We do not promote condone piracy in any way. Well, you might ask, why did you write this? You was going to get it somewhere I rather you get good content from us as have you get something that could break your Jailbreak. We have the simplest strategy for getting paid apps free in iOS 10. This will require a jailbroken device runningiOS 10-10.2. Get Paid Apps Free iOS 10 iPhone iPad iPod.
It’s crucial for you to install the exact sources and apps we install inCydias. Be sure to get the exact same numbers they are important. This does require a jailbreak so if you aren’t jailbroken we will leave a link below to help you get started with that. Once you have completed the jailbreak process it’s pretty simple.
How To Get Paid Apps Free in iOS 10 Using AppSync
- You will need to install two sources
- Add Repo Karen’s PineApple Repo http://cydia.angelxwind.net
- Add Repo iPhoneCake http://cydia.iphonecake.com
- Open Karen’s PineApple Repo and install Appsync 6.0 beta1 or above
- Open iPhoneCake tap all packages install Appcake 126.96.36.199 or above
- Find the AppCake icon on springboard
- Open AppCake and install the applications you have been wanting
- These will work as long as the jailbreak is installed. You will not lose your game data when the certificate expires. Simply run impactor and you will be good as new.
Are you running a firmware which can’t be jailbroken? Never fret my little turtle dove we have a fix for you to get any paid app free too. This is even better than the Jailbroken way because they will sync up with iTunes and all. Curious as to how this can be done? Check out our video below How To Get Paid Apps Free on Non-Jailbroken iOS 10 Devices
How to Get in-app purchases Free and paid Games Free on Non-Jailbroken devices