[How to] Get Paid Apps Free on iOS 10 No Jailbreak or Computer Needed
One of the primary reasons users have chosen to jailbreak in the past was to have access to apps such as MovieBox, AppCake or Installous. These applications gave users access to premium paid services and applications in the App store free. Although, this is considered piracy we don’t condone it in anyway and consider it wrong. We pay for every application we use whether it be in the app store of Cydia store. Developers put in a great deal of time and effort to build these applications and users who download these without paying are stealing money from them. Off the soapbox, that’s a topic for another day. The reason we share this information with our readers at all is to give them the opportunity to try different paid apps before spending money to buy it.
We have put together a list of several different sites for getting paid apps Free. We have found several different videos or sites sharing one or two at a time so we thought we would put them all in one post.
Disclaimer: We do not support piracy in any way. This information is for educational purposes only and should be treated as such.
How to Get Paid Apps Free iOS 10 No Jailbreak or Computer Needed
URL’s for Getting Paid Apps Free on iOS 10 No Jailbreak Needed or Computer
[How To Guide] Install Paid Apps For FREE on iOS 10 Devices using the “URL’s from above” Follow the step by step guide below. Each of the different sites follow the same process for the most part. If you need any help getting a site to install please leave a comment so we can help.
- Open Safari browser on iOS device type in one of the site url’s from above
- Type in “url” or tap “url from above” in the Safari (only) browser window
- Simply follow the on screen instructions
- you will need to trust the profile before installation will begin. This can be done under settings > profiles & device management Tap the name of the profile under “configuration profile” at the bottom tap trust
- Close Safari browser and you will see the new Share icon added to your home screen.
Once you have installed the app for that site you can find the icon on the homescreen. This process will work the same for each of the sites above under section labeled “URL’s for different Paid Apps Download Sites”
Please share any new information such as other sites or non-working sites in our post here so we may share it with our readers. We will give you credit in the post for the info. Also, you may leave a comment below with the info included.
Alternative Method for Installing VShare on iOS 10 Devices with No Jailbreak [computer needed]
We have decided to include how to install Share using PC or Mac just in case you have issues getting its to work without a computer. However, we have seen very low problems with users being unable to download using only their iOS 10 device.
Follow the instructions below for How to install Sharon iOS 10 No Jailbreak using PC or Mac. We hope by sharing this you will be able to get Share working using one of the methods for certain.
How to install VShare using Computer on iOS 10
This time we will be using the VShare Helper for Mac This process doesn’t require a jailbroken device either.
- You will need to install Parallels Desktop. Download Parallel Mac OS X App from this link trial.parallels.com. This is a paid software but you can try it free for 14 days. This is all you will need to install the VShare Helper.
- You will also need a copy of Windows. This will require you to sign up for a membership at insider.windows.com.
- Now you can download Windows 10 Technical Preview this is an .ISO file. You will be able to run this from inside Parallels
- Now open the Windows 10 Technical Preview in the Parallels virtual machine.
- Install Windows 10 on your Mac. Keep in mind if you feel like this is taking up a great deal space on your HD you can always remove it after you have completed the VShare install. But just a tip, you may need it to complete other things down the road so think about trying to keep it. I have used my virtual desktop and Windows several times.
- Setup your user account in the virtual system
- Now you can install VShare Helper
- Check to make sure you are running the latest version of iTunes.
Be sure you have the iOS device connected to the computer with USB cable
- Open the browser on your PC or virtual desktop and download VShare Helper
- Download VShareHelper_32bit.exe here from my dropbox account. Need Dropbox get a free account here now
- After the download completes open the .exe file and run it. This will install VShare Helper onto your machine.
- Once the install completes the VShare Helper wizard will popup on your screen. Choose where you want to install it.
- Select IPS File Associate and click ’install’
- After install completes click “Go”
- In the bottom right corner of the screen you should see the VShare icon and below it should say when complete, idle, or used space
- Tap on the blue icon for VShare. This will install the VShare Pro on the iOS device connected to the computer.
- Click on the App tab to search for apps and games you want to install.
Steps to install Premium Apps in VShare Pro
- Click the App tab
- select the app you want to install
- when the download completes you will see a green arrow and the install indicator will show 100%. This tells you the application can be used now on your iOS device.
Want to help? Share the post on your social media and follow us today. Buttons on left side of page. 🙂 🙂 😉
TheHackSpot: Twitter: @TheRealHackSpot