How to Get [FREE MUSIC] Deezer ++ iOS 10 No Jailbreak iPhone, iPod, iPad
Some folks may not know what Deezer ++ represents so we put free music in the title just to be safe. We are going to be sharing how to install Deezer ++ for iOS 10 users to get free music. Now, who doesn’t love getting free music on iOS devices? Having awesome music to listen to on your iOS devices is one of the best parts about owning an iPhone or iPad.
How To Get Free Music (Deezer ++) on iOS 10 Devices iPhone, iPad, iPod
- Download Tutuapp from tutuapp.vip
- Open the Safari browser and type the URL tutuapp.vip in the box at the top
- Once it loads tap the regular sign on the tutuapp homepage
- After the regular tutuapp loads you should see a blue button with download now at the bottom. Tap it.
- It will ask you to install the profile tap “install”
- After you install the tutuapp you will need to “trust” the profile before the app will open properly.
- Trust the profile by going to setting > general > profile & Devices management. Here you will need to tap trust in the center of the page. This will cause a popup to occur. Tap “trust” again.
- Now you are ready to open the tutuapp
- Once the tutuapp opens search for “Deezer ++” in the search box at the top of the screen.
- It will list “Deezer ++” tap “get”
- Once the app installs the get will turn to “open”
- It will ask you to allow notifications I never do. It’s not necessary to get the app to function properly. This part is just personal preference.
- Now it will ask you to log in
- I have been using my Facebook but this could may the risk higher for banning I’m not sure. So I’m recommending you make an account for Deezer ++.
- After signing in the app will bypass all the purchasing section and go straight into the music.
- Truly an awesome app for music. Setup your playlist. Save music to play while you’re offline and enjoy.
17. If it doesn’t bypass the sign in part properly just try again. This does work I use it daily. If you have problems try closing the app from the app switcher and start over. This seems to get it going for me.