How to get Famous on Instagram 2017: Instagram Hacks that really work
Many people think just by having one big following one platform such as Youtube automatically makes a big following on the others like Instagram, Twitter, and such. This couldn’t be further from the truth. At this moment I have around 33K subscribers on Youtube but only have around 200 Instagram followers or there about.
Before we even start sharing the tips, please take a couple seconds to follow us on Instagram here and Twitter here. Be sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel too. It really helps so much to show support. Help us grow our numbers and audience so we can help more iOS devices owners across the globe.
You might say, well why isn’t iPhonecaptain famous. I have only in past few days started to use Instagram for iPhonecaptain. So let’s grow together and see just how much we can grow from the tips below. We have spent hours researching and finding the most useful tips for our readers and myself. Do you think if we didn’t believe these tips worked we be wasting your time or ours?
Step by Step Guide For Getting Famous on Instagram
- Take high-quality photos
- Take personal photos, not food or just crap
- They want to know you
- Edit using Instagram no need for expensive editing apps or software
- Include pics with more blue seems to be more liked
- Stay active try to be on a schedule daily to every other day
- Hashtags (public profiles only) If you are at a concert or huge event try using hashtags. This works really well most of the time.
- Use call-out actions in titles. Example, tag a friend or tag a commenter
- Look at the Instagram users in your genre who have loads of people following. Make a list of some the same things you see the same in them. Incorporate these things into your post and profile daily or as much as possible. Do not try to be them just use their methods.
- Be personal in your captions. Show your followers who you really are.
- This one is probably most important out of all these. Be active. Be active. be active on other people’s Instagram. Now, this doesn’t mean set a limit you must follow or comment on daily but try to be sincere with your comments. People can tell when you are faking so keep that in mind. Would you want comments that were only there because they had to be or wanted to be? Just put yourself in the other person shoes. Most people will be much more likely to follow you if you are following them or commenting on their stuff. Show love gets love back.
Very Controversial Method but it’s your decision. Gaining followers through the method below may only be increasing a number and not followers. These could be bots and not real people.
There is a method for getting followers which many don’t see as ethical but I am going to still share it. You can be your own judge and decide whether you want to use it or not. Use it or Don’t use it’s 100% your choice. Follow Instagram user @popugram Tap on @popugram followers and follow these people. You will see on the profile of this person it states follow me and I’ll follow you back. Unfollow who they unfollow and rinse repeat. Whether it’s working out, not I really don’t know. I am trying it now so I’ll let you know in a few days. I do know with the followers on this profile I have followed most have followed back almost immediately. So it could be these are bots.
Let me know in the comments if you want more post like this one. Do you think these tips will help you? Which do tip or hack you like best? Remember to always share the post so your friends can enjoy these tips too.