hile you likely use your smartphone every day, it’s unlikely that you know about everything that you can use it for. Here are some things you can do with your smartphone that are very helpful:
1. You Can Learn More About The News
There are thousands of news sites that you can choose from. iPhone News is a good choice. However, all news sites have a unique stance on the issues. It’s important to make sure you pick the right sources. These are some of the most effective ways to determine a legitimate news site from a fake and/or heavily biased one:
- Pay more attention to the author of articles than the website itself, and remember that popular news sites post false or heavily biased information.
- Articles with highly sensational headlines may be fabricated or biased, and these websites should be avoided if a majority of the articles appear to be sensational.
- Check the end of the URL, and make sure that it doesn’t contain an odd ending, such as .co or .lo.
2. Keep Track Of Your Investments On The Go
Your stocks and bonds can change in value throughout the day, and there are many apps that continuously track their value. Here are some examples of apps that allow you to track your investments for free:
- The Fidelity App
- TD Ameritrade
If you’re looking for in-depth articles on investing, you might want to check out these mobile-friendly and beginner-friendly websites:
3. If You’re A Business Owner, You Might Be Interested In Call Tracking
Call tracking can allow you to better understand your customers, and this can lead to a drastic increase in the number of sales that you make. This is especially important if you are just starting a business as mobile call tracking is an important up-and-coming technology, and staying aware of the trends can allow you to be on a more even playing field with your competitors. Here are some ways that call tracking can be beneficial for you:
- Call tracking will let you know if your marketing strategy is working, and this will allow you to make necessary adjustments that will ensure that you’re calling the right people.
- If you are a business owner, making the wrong decision can result in losing money, but sometimes call tracking can allow you to avoid this nightmare scenario.
If you’re looking for a high-quality call tracking app, these are some of the best ones to consider:
- FlexiSpy: This tool very much lives up to its name! In fact, FlexiSpy is often considered to be the best cell phone call tracking tool on the market.
- Highster Mobile: Highster Mobile allows you to monitor the use of a cell phone effectively and without affecting the functioning of the device, and it’s extremely popular among business owners.
- Mobistealth: Mobistealth is a great way to legally track your company’s devices to examine incoming and outgoing calls, and it also does not interfere with the device’s functioning.
- Phone Sheriff: This cell phone call tracking app has received excellent reviews, and it is available for an affordable price.
- mSpy: This cell phone tracking app is among the world’s most popular call tracking apps, and it’s also among the world’s most effective cell phone call tracking apps.
4. Know The Weather Better Than You Thought Possible
While watching the news or reading the newspaper will give you a great forecast for a given day, your smartphone can give you an accurate forecast for a specific minute! If you’re looking for a forecast that can predict weather down to the minute, you’ll be interested in these apps:
- Accuweather: Not only does Accuweather offer an app that can predict the weather in numerous towns and cities in the US, but it can also predict the weather internationally.
- Dark Sky: Unlike most forecasting apps, this one doesn’t use computer simulations to predict the weather, and it relies on current conditions to give an incredibly precise forecast.
While these are some of the best ways to use your smartphone, these certainly aren’t the only things that you can do. It’s best to become familiar with all the utilities of your specific device.