How To Fix Error “provision.cpp:150” message in Cydia Impactor
Cydia Impactor is the tool used to install unsigned apps onto your iOS devices. This is the tool used to perform the latest iOS 10.2 Jailbreak. It allows users to install the Yalu App for seven days. However, there are times when the user is faced with different errors when trying to install an app. One of the most popular errors comes when the users have two-factor authentication enabled on their Apple ID. The good news is, it’s as simple to fix as turning this off or creating a password. Now you will be able to get passed this error and complete the install or jailbreak.
This will eliminate the error message when trying to use Cydia Impactor to Jailbreak. This will take care of the error “provision.cpp:150” message.
How To Disable two-factor Authentication in Apple ID
- Open your Apple ID from this page in browser preferably chrome but safari will be find
- Sign into your account
- Scroll down to security section > click edit in right corner of that section
- Under “Two Factor Authentication” preferable I would sign out and stop using this method but if you prefer to continue to use this security method continue
- Find “App-Specific Passwords” click generate
- Give the password a name. Something related to what you are doing would be best. Something like “jailbreak” and click create a password.
- Copy and paste this password in a location you can find later. You will need this each time you use Impactor.
- When you sign into Apple ID after dropping the IPAfile onto impactor box
Again, this will eliminate the error message when trying to use Cydia Impactor to Jailbreak. This will take care of the error “provision.cpp:150” message.
Please take moment to share this so others can learn how to fix this problem.