Learn to Fix iTunes Error 3194
- Exit iTunes
- Locate hosts file: c:/windows/systems32/drivers/etc/hosts
- Once you locate the file edit the host file inside notepad.
- At the bottom of the host file delete the line 22.214.171.124.gs.apple.com
- Restart computer
- Connect Device
- Enter device into DFU mode
- Open itunes hold down shift and click restore with mouse together. If you have saved your software before hand. If you have not saved your software simply follow the onscreen instructions to up date to the latest firmware.
Should you have any problems editing the host file. Simply drag it to the desktop. Edit the file and then drag it back into its original location. Hope thios was helpful. Please post to facebook and twitter and google +.