Fix Apple Loop or Remove Bad Cydia Tweak No Computer Needed
Regardless of how long you have been jailbreaking your device, will need to know these tips. This will help save hours or looking and watching videos if you will just bookmark this page now. These are the kind of tips you engrave in your brain and put into storage for future use because you know more than likely you will have to use them.
Otterbox Giveaway Jailbreak Contest Ends March 4, 2017
These are the best ways to remove bad Tweaks without using a computer. However, this is not my favorite method but one I use often. I prefer to connect my device and use i-Funbox but you aren’t always close to a computer. Therefore, that’s when I always use these two methods the most.
Most users are familiar with the screen of death referred to as the “Apple Loop.” The only way to get the device back is through a restore when this occurs. Fortunately, if you are a jailbreaker, you know there’s always a way around things such as this, in most cases. Unless you have just totally Fucked up your device doing things you didn’t know about in any w ay, you will be able to save your Jailbreak.
I have seen guys just open up files and start depleting things or moving things they had no idea what they was doing. If you have been doing these kind of assholish things, please don’t email me!!!!! I have so many viewers who Fuck up their iPhone and email me wanting a magic fix. There is no magic wand guys, if so I would be rich and not so good-looking.
How To Remove Bad Cydia Tweaks iOS 10.2
- Put the device into Cydia MobileSubstrate Mode This allows users to open Cydia and remove tweaks from inside Cydia. Need help getting your device into Cydia MobileSubstrate Mode? Watch our video below for step by step instructions. This can truly save your Jailbreak by preventing a restore.
- To enter Cydia MobileSubstrate mode turn the device off. When you power the device back on, open Yalu102 and tap “go” while the device starts up, hold power and volume up key together until the device beeps or reboots. Once the springboard comes up you should be in mobilesubstrate mode. Now Cydia should not crash and allow you to open it and remove tweaks from inside the installed section of Cydia.
- Next strategy is to use iCleaner Pro Cydia Tweak to determine which tweak is causing the issues. Inside iCleaner Pro you can toggle off the tweak you think may be causing the problems. Be sure to watch the video to better understand how t his works and how to use this technique. Be sure to install iCleaner Pro the next time you can.
These are just a couple quick methods for removing bad tweaks while saving a restore which removes the jailbreak. Be sure you understand what I asm saying here. If you restore the device using iTunes, you will no longer be able to download or use Cydia Tweaks. There seems to be a lot of new Jailbreak users this time and not fully understanding what it means to restore after Apple stops signing firmware. We have a good post which will help educate you about Apple signing firmware. Take a moment and read through it to save yourself a lot of headache.
Check out some of our Top Jailbreak post below:
- Best Five iOS 10.2 Cydia Tweaks Yalu Jailbreak
- Best 15 Free Cydia Tweaks iOS 10.2 Yalu Jailbreak 100% Tested
- How to Recover Deleted Text Messages, Photos, Contacts on iPhone iPad iPod
- Best Cydia Repo Sources 2017 List Yalu Jailbreak iOS 10.2 | iOS 10.1.1 | iOS 10