Five Simple Methods to Get Free Music on iOS 10 Devices No Jailbreak
One of the best things about having an iOS device is their ability to store and play music. Having the music you enjoy is important to any user whether you are young or old. The only downside to getting good music is the price it cost in the iTunes store.
Well, we have a way around the prices today for all our readers who want to check them out. Matter of fact, we have five different ways to get free music and yes some of these can be played offline without a wifi connection. 🙂
The big topic on the site at this time is the lack of the haul break for iOS 10 – 10.2 on the iPhone 7 | 7+. Since we have had so many questions from our readers who aren’t fortunate enough to have the jailbreak right now we have tried ti share methods both Jailbroken and Non-Jailbroken users can use. Believe int or not these five methods are extremely fast and easy to do.
- Download the Tutuapp helper from TuTuApp.Vip in a Safari Browser. It must be in a Safari Browser to work.
- Once you have the tutuapp installed you can download Spotify ++, Deezer ++, or Napster ++
- All of these applications are installed the same way and we have a post for each one that will walk you through step by step installation for each. Just choose the guide you want to follow from below.
- How To Install Napster ++ App on iOS 10 [No JB] iPhone, iPad, iPod
- How to Download SoundCloud++ for iOS 10 No Jailbreak Needed
- How To Install Spotify ++ for iOS 10 No Jailbreak Needed iPhone, iPod, iPad
- Top Ten Free iOS 10 Hacks for December 2016
- How to Get [FREE MUSIC] Deezer ++ iOS 10 No Jailbreak iPhone, iPod, iPad
We have included several different guides above for installing the different apps for getting music. Just choose there app guide you need from above and install it to enjoy. Be sure to share. This with all your friends on Facebook and Twitter.