3 Ways To Find UDID on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
Sometimes it seems the hardest things to do the simplest task. However, there will be times you will need to provide your UDID for the iOS device you are using. This is the iOS devices “SSN#” in a sense. It helps program identify particular devices and know which device they are referring to exactly.
Every iPhone or iPod Touch has a Unique Device Identifier (UDID), which is a series of 40 numbers and letters specific to that device. It’s like a ssn#. It will look something like: 2b6f0cc904d137b12341234e2e1730235f5664094b831186. That may or may not be 40 numbers and letters it was only a guess remember.
How to Find the UDID on your iOS Device using iTunes
- Plug the device into Computer using USB cable
- Open iTunes
- Choose your device from the left side of the screen. If it doesn’t appear click the small phone in the top od the screen.
- Now you should see all the info about your iPhone or iPad now
- Click the number in the top box under “phone name you gave it”
- The box includes capacity, phone number, and the next one is the one you need to click with the mouse until you see did. After you get it to appear you can click It to copy and paste.
How to Find the UDID on your iOS Device using mobile safari browser
- Open Safari browser
- Type in URL http://get.udid.io/ or http://whatsmyudid.com/
- This will walk you through a couple steps to get your UDID
- Once the UDID has been located you will be able to send it by email using the big green email button own the screen. Simple right?? Leave us a comment and let us know what you think..
How to Find the UDID on your iOS Device using iTunes App Store
- Open iTunes App Store from iPhone
- Search “UDID” in search box
- We have used a couple really good ones so I will recommend downloading
- Download UDID Finder or UDID Sender
- Either one will get you what you need
- After the app install just open it up and that’s it. It will have options to copy, paste, or email. This way you can send the UDID wherever it needs to go.
From the three different methods shown here I hope one of these finds you well. Be sure to hit the share button to help us get the word our. Sharing is really equal to payment when using blog posts. So instead of opening your pockets just hit share. It’s really that simple and we appreciate it so very much.