The iPhone 3Gs is one of the devices that have lost their touch and now getting obsolete or discontinued due to technology issues and that they were not made for upgrades to the new OS versions. People like their gadgets to be upgraded, and intoned with the latest technological features. That is why the phones have been discontinued by the company Apple Inc. however. Many people still have the phones and they are always in need of good apps and the accessories like the different yet beautiful looking iPhone 3GS cases. This is because even though the phones may get old they still want them to be the best looking and safeguarded phones. The phones work best when they are downloaded with good apps and software for the use in terms of carrying out many tasks.
There are many apps in the iTunes store for the iPhones of any version, and some of them are paid, while most of them are free. Some of the free apps that you would want in your iPhones are as follows. They will make your day and carry out many activities for you that you otherwise do manually. They are recommended as follows:
1) iTrack for the iPhones: This app is for all those who want to keep a track of where your friends are. This app sends out request to your friend’s phone to ask them of their location. You can even tag yourself and share your location on your social media apps like Facebook, Twitter etc. It makes use of the GPS system from online satellites to track you and your friends down.
2) MyThings for iPhone: This app is for all those who keep their pictures and videos hidden from the world. This app will attach itself to the camera and then you will be able to lock your photos and videos in separate, hidden folders with personal login/password facilities. The app has cool features like private camera, hidden browser settings, private reminders, private documents and texts etc.
3) Trapster: Now you would want to avoid all the speed cameras on the roads while driving. The app will identify hidden security and traffic cameras so you can slow speed of your vehicle while near camera range and then speed up if you are in a hurry. This will help you take care of the speed cameras in any area that you feed into it. The geo locative feature will know where you are otherwise.
4) Sketches and Cartoon Me: This app is just like the online photofunia website. The app will turn your images into cartoon and sepia images. The images can also be changed with respect to color and formats and different effects can be added to the pictures to make them look more appealing and different.
5) Chrome: If you are tired of Safari and its features and you are not able to upgrade to the new Safari because you have the iPhone 3G, you can download Chrome. With the help of its many features and apps, you can do whatever you like and browse fast on the internet with Wi-Fi and GPRS facilities on your phone. With its many extensions, as well you can download many more features of the Chrome from Google and enjoy the Google Drive easily.
For fun apps and the apps from different genre of the apps, you can search iTunes, or download Kindle to get in touch with the Android apps on Amazon for the iPhone too. Your use of the iPhone will become exciting.