Table o Contents:
- How To Sign Yalu on iPhone & Get Cydia Extender Running With No Apple Developer account
- How To Fix Cydia Extender Error provision.cpp: 81 and provision.cpp: 71
- How To Revoke Yalu Certification Time Early
- How To Fix http-win.cpp:158 Cydia Impactor Error Using Windows on iOS 10.2 Jailbreak Yalu102
- How To Fix Error “http-win.cpp:158” on Cydia Impactor for iOS 10
- How To Fix Error “provision.cpp:150” message in Cydia Impactor
- How To Disable two-factor Authentication in Apple ID
We have composed all the known errors for Cydia extender into one post in hopes to help our readers find their problem fixes in one spot. Hopefully, like this will eliminate the need for searching through hundreds of links and post trying to find what you ned. Should there be an error nor found please leave it in the comment section below.
How To Sign Yalu on iPhone & Get Cydia Extender Running With No Apple Developer account
Cydia Extender was supposed to be the answer for the seven-day signing issue in Yalku. However, according to Saurik in a Tweet he stated, it was a disappoint 5 minutes after its release. I couldn’t agree more, Saurik. Anyway, today we are going to sort out a way to get Cydia Extender running without the need to buy an Apple developer account.
Disclaimer: Personally, I think this is too much risk for most users. It’s quite difficult to complete, however, if you take one step at a time and follow the guide below you can do it. I do not recommend this for kids at all. It’s very easy to completely lose your jailbreak or brick the device. If users can accidentally delete Cydia they can fuck this up for certain.
Win a Free Copy of Filza by sharing this posts today. 10 Winners after 50 Retweets
— iPhonecaptain (@iphonecaptain) March 14, 2017
How To Get Cydia Extender Working Without Developer Account
- Add this source in Cydia: apt.enduniverse.com/cydia/
- Open Cydia and install Cydia Extender from the source or repo added above
- install mTerminal and Filza
- Install Filza
- Find your TeamID by going into /var/containers/Bundle/Application/[the UUID with your yalu app in it]/yalu102.app in Filza App
Open embedded.mobileprovision with the built-in text editor. Your Team ID is the 10-digit string under the ApplicationIdentifierPrefix key – copy this – File needed to open in text editor shown above
- open MTerminal and type “su” & the password (default password “alpine”)
- Type “cyextender [YOUR ID YOU JUST COPIED]” No parentheses or brackets should be included
- Tap return and there will be hundreds of lines od code fly up the screen. This is ok
- Now you should have the Cydia Extender App on homescreen “open” t
- Open > it should add VPN . (The first time you open the error is normal) just dismiss it
- Once it again Cydia Extender, close from app switcher & open again
- Install the profile
- Now Safari will open
- Go here to install Yalu
- Tap the IPA link and it should load open new page that opens in with Extender. Tap on it to load Extender enter your Apple ID and passcode, if it does not, open safari again and tap on open in Extender
- After typing in your email and password, wait a bit on that Extender screen (do not tap on ‘Installed’)
- Now it should ask to install Yalu102. Click install and then it’s on your homescreen installing
- Next time it expires, Go into Settings>General>Profile and delete the Cydia Extender profile
- Open Cydia Extender again and it will want to install another profile
- Go to the Yalu IPA file above and start again to resign
How To Fix Cydia Extender Error provision.cpp: 81 and provision.cpp: 71
Step 1: Connect your iOS device using the USB cable to PC/Mac
Step 2: Launch Cydia Impactor (Download CydiaImpactor.com here) and go to the top left corner of Cydia Impactor screen and click Xcode and. Scroll down to “Revoke certificate”
Step 3: Click “Revoke Certificate” in the Cydia Impactor Window
Step 4: That should most likely fix the issue. We have tried to be clear when using Cydia Extender the certificate must be expired or revoked before you can use it. However, we understand it’s easy to forget this step but its a must do.
Step 5: Be sure you have entered the correct Team ID and/or Apple ID and password
Step 6: If none of the above works delete Cydia Extender, Cydia Impactor, and reboot the PC/Mac and restart the device
Step 7: Start over and reinstall Cydia Extender -This time be certain all is correct and the certificate is expired or revoked before running Cydia Extender.
How To Revoke Yalu Certification Time Early
- Download Cydia Impactor here on the Mac/PC you will be using. Even if you already have it installed open it and let the update occur. You will need to install and relaunch Cydia Impactor. This allows it to add Cydia Extender
- Connect the device to be revoked to your Mac/Pc using USB cable
- Open Cydia Impactor
- Click Xcode in Top left corner of Cydia Impactor
- Choose Revoke certificate
- Enter Apple ID and Password
- That’s it you have revoked the certification
Now that was easy enough. You are now ready to use Cydia Extender. If you are wanting to try out Cydia Extender check out our guide here called How To Sign Yalu on iPhone & Get Cydia Extender Running With No Apple Developer account
How To Fix http-win.cpp:158 Cydia Impactor Error Using Windows on iOS 10.2 Jailbreak Yalu102
Just like anything else Jailbreaking comes with a few obstacles. However, these hurdles are well worth the trouble once you understand how to fix them. Jailbreaking adds so many new. awesome features which Apple doesn’t have out of the box. Anyway, immediately following the release of our post yesterday:
We received a tweet from a reader asking for help to fix a different error.
@iphonecaptain Do you know how to fix “http-win.cpp:158” ??
— Ali Al-Khuzaie (@AKhuzai94) March 10, 2017
Be sure to follow us on Twitter to stay up top date on all the latest iOS news and Jailbreak guides.
Windows has an issue which Mac users aren’t having to deal with at the moment and that is SSL certificate verification issue. That’s why so many users are getting this error “http-win.cpp:158” popup while trying to side load the IPA file for Yalu.
So we all are understanding everything if you need to learn how to sideload just follow our guide below. We use a Pokemon hack for the example so you can get two treats in that post.
Cydia Impactor 0.9.39 fixes the SSL certificate verification error seen while signing IPA files on Windows. It also includes Cydia Extender.
— Jay Freeman (saurik) (@saurik) March 11, 2017
(Cydia Extender isn’t what many are assuming; and it seems to require a paid developer account to install, which I failed to notice? *sigh*)
— Jay Freeman (saurik) (@saurik) March 11, 2017
How To Fix Error “http-win.cpp:158” on Cydia Impactor for iOS 10
Download the latest version of Cydia Impactor for Windows from cydiaimpactor.com. This will fix the issue. Also, before downloading the latest version delete the old one beforehand ad restart the computer.
- Delete Cydia Impactor
- Restart Computer
- Download the latest version from cydiaimpactor.com
- Rejailbreak using this new version for the signing process
- Enjoy this should fix this error from occurring.
How To Fix other Cydia Errors iOS 10 Yalu Jailbreak
How To Fix Error “provision.cpp:150” message in Cydia Impactor
Cydia Impactor is the tool used to install unsigned apps onto your iOS devices. This is the tool used to perform the latest iOS 10.2 Jailbreak. It allows users to install the Yalu App for seven days. However, there are times when the user is faced with different errors when trying to install an app. One of the most popular errors comes when the users have two-factor authentication enabled on their Apple ID. The good news is, it’s as simple to fix as turning this off or creating a password. Now you will be able to get passed this error and complete the install or jailbreak.
This will eliminate the error message when trying to use Cydia Impactor to Jailbreak. This will take care of the error “provision.cpp:150” message.
How To Disable two-factor Authentication in Apple ID
- Open your Apple ID from this page in browser preferably chrome but safari will be find
- Sign into your account
- Scroll down to security section > click edit in right corner of that section
- Under “Two Factor Authentication” preferable I would sign out and stop using this method but if you prefer to continue to use this security method continue
- Find “App-Specific Passwords” click generate
- Give the password a name. Something related to what you are doing would be best. Something like “jailbreak” and click create a password.
- Copy and paste this password in a location you can find later. You will need this each time you use Impactor.
- When you sign into Apple ID after dropping the IPAfile onto impactor box
Please take a moment to share this compilation of Cydia extender fixes with your social media friends. It’s safe to assume if they have used Extender they do have issues most likely. We are looking forward to the release of te new JBMe Style browser based fix, Luca has publically committed to releasing.