Customize Control Center Using CCPlus Free Cydia Tweak in iOS 10
CCPlus is a brand new Free Cydia Tweak which adds a much needed new look to the control center in iOS 10. Users can customize the way they feel control center should look from one person to another under settings.
It has many new great features users will definitely welcome for a new look in control center. However, like we have stated in previous posts seems like these are the only types of tweaks available lately. It truly does make you wonder if Apple has locked down other parts pdf iOS 10 to prevent them from being tweaked or do dev really believe all the other parts are perfect with no new features needed.
CCPlus (Features as shown in Cydia)
iOS 10 Ready
- – Custom blur: not only is there a dark mode, but you can also have a light mode! Choose from 6 extra blurs, the middle one is default.
- – Color tint: tint the cc any color you want!
- – Music Artwork Color: Tint the cc the color of the music artwork when playing music. Use translucent music color to make it use both the color and the custom blur you set.
- – Hide dots: hide the dots below the cc page.
- – Hide white mask: hide that ugly white overlay on top of your cc. Works the best when using a dark blur.
- – Hide overlay: hide the dark view above the cc when active!
- – Hide air section: hide the airplay and airdrop buttons.
- – Hide nightshift: hide the big nightshift button.
- – And more coming soon!
Check out the screenshots for a look at some of these features added to control center. I’m sure we can all agree this definitely improves the iOS 10 Control Center look and overall status.