iOS devices are usually built with a global setting for certain temperature in apps. So it’s really frustrating to find that the default temperature on your phone is not the one you’re accustomed to using. What usually happens next is that you have to convert the temperature from Celsius to Fahrenheit, or the other way around. If you want to change how this setting works, you can easily do that by following these steps:
How to change Celsius to Fahrenheit default temperature on iPhone or iPad:
- Go to settings > General > Language & Region.
- On the bottom, tap on Temperature Unit.
- Choose your prefered temperature unit (Celsius or Fahrenheit).
You can change this setting on your device running on iOS 10.0 or later.
How to change temperature unit on iPhone Weather app:
- Open Weather app on your device.
- On the upper right corner, tap on Menu. Pinch-zoom on the list of cities.
- Below the list of cities, tap on the temperature unit you prefer to use.
Through this, you can change the default temperature unit you wish to use instead of going through Settings. Once you have changed the temperature unit on the Weather app, it will also automatically change your global toggle.
You can follow this guide so you can customize the temperature unit to the one you prefer.