Boxy 3 Cydia Tweak Customize iCon Placement On Screen
Boxy 3 is a good example of the type of tweaks which won my preference whether to Jailbreak or Not?? These awesome tweaks make iOS so much better. Are you looking to add a bit of a new look to your iPhone or iPad? Boxy 3 can definitely help with the process and it’s so simple to do.
Although it’s considered to be a beta version we haven’t had any issues while trying it over the past week.
How To Customize Icons using Boxy 3
- Install Boxy 3 from https://theirepo.com/boxy/
- You will need to prove your UDID Follow our guide here How to find your UDID on iOS
- Install the repo http://irepo/boxy
- It will give you instructions on the screen
- Now you can search for Boxy3 or open the repository to find it. It’s the only tweak in irepo so it’s very easy to locate
- Install just as any other tweak
- After the respring, you are ready to use Boxy 3
- Menu is located under settings
- You will have to enable it before it will work the first time. It installs it disabled for some reason.
- Boxy 3 has so many awesome customizations. But my favorite is the ability to choose how many icons to have in each row and column. This allows me to have 30 icons per page not counting the dock. Check out my set up below. I have reformX installed making those dock icons huge.
How To Fix other Cydia Errors