Animal Dungeons: Call of Rescue consist of a young boy named Tim who loves animals. Each day Tim visits these animals on his way home from school until one cay evil poachers kidnaps some of his favorite animals.
You will help Tim save these animals in different continents of the world. There will be many obstacles along the way you must avoid. Tim will also collect stars for upgrading and unlocking different continents as the game progresses. Please take a moment to read the features of the game below.
- Made in cooperation with World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF)
- Comes packed with Zoopedia that provides comprehensive information on animals from every continent and educates your kids with interactive animal sounds to build familiarity.
- Interesting and unique fun facts about endangered animals in Zoopedia.
- Incredibly fun and informative, the game features several stages to keep both kids and adults engaged with endless game-play. “This is gonna be my last try!” may be said more than once.
- Support for English, Norwegian, Chinese & Arabic languages.
- Updated versions and patches (if any) are free of cost.
- Easy to learn and easy to control.
- Unexpected traps, keeping both adults and children at the edge.
- Find your favorite animal and get it as your own pet to share with your friends on Facebook
- Complete challenges and be dazzled by the different stages in Animal Dungeon: Call for Rescue.
Watch the video review below for a closer look at Animal Dungeons: Call of Rescue. Help Tim Save all 48 species of animals. Click the download button to download the application today for $2.99.