Aerix Black Talon Review & First Time Flying
The Black Talon Drone by Aerix is a great time, to say the least. It’s extremely simple to fly and comes with everything needed to get the fun started in just a few minutes. First-time flyers should feel comfortable trying this little drone out.
Checkout Aerix for some awesome drones and accessories.
The drone comes with its own controller which holds an Android or iOS smartphone. Users can watch the smartphone screen as they fly to see where they are going and take photos or videos. It offers users an easy way to take still photos or video by tapping the screen inside the Black Talon app. Aerix recommends flying with the controller and smartphone app combination as opposed to only the smartphone app. However, the drone can be flown using only a smartphone and the Black Talon App.
Download the Black Talon App in iTunes below
Users may choose to buy the VR headset to have a more virtual experience too. However, in my video and first flight of the Black Talon I haven’t tried the VR set yet.
Watch us Make a fool of ourselves trying to fly the Black Talon for the first time below.
Aerix Black Talon Drone
- Wide angle lens 720P HD camera
- Built-in barometer to maintain altitude control
- Live video feed via WiFi to Black Talon App (VR Goggle Compatible)
- Lightweight and durable airframe
- Removable and rechargeable drone battery
- Latest 6-axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity
- Super stable flight outdoor & indoor
- 4 LED lights, with ability to turn on and off
- USB charging dongle, to charge by computer or wall charger
- 3 Flight speeds, Low, Medium and High
- Pre-programmed 360 degree flips and rolls
- Headless mode for beginners to maintain flight orientation
- One touch return to pilot flight control
- Full directional and rotational trim adjustments
Be sure to take a moment to share the post and Subscribe for more content like this. Let us know what you think about the Black Taklon in the comments section below. Are you going to buy one for yourself?